You guys. Temps have been reaching the low hundos this week and everyone in Houston is practically melting. I would do anything to be in the mountains right now, but being 36 weeks pregnant, travel is not in my near future.
So instead, I'll just daydream I'm hiking in the mountains with my best friends and enjoying that cool mountain breeze. Yaaass I can!
A few things I love about this bachelorette party invitation:
- the overall concept of enjoying your friends in the mountains and good quality girl time. So good for the soul.
- peach + blue color palette inspired by southwestern sunsets
- the client's request to use a John Muir quote at the center of the design, which not only fulfilled my love for designing with typography, it sets such an awesome vibe for the guests.
- they match perfectly with USPS's National Park stamps! available here, while supplies last.
- another great chance to use my Pentel Fude Brush Pen (used on the guests' names, not the address).
For Custom bachelorette itinerary invitations, contact Charm & Fig.